Welcome to the Rhizosphere 5 website.
The general theme for the 2019 conference is "shining light on the plant root-soil interface". Theme areas for the conference are listed below; however, the scientific program is still under development, so if you have any suggestions for an additional theme area, or you would like to propose a session, please contact a member of the Science Advisory Committee.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
For more information, or to be a sponsor, contact:
Rhizosphere 5 Theme Areas:
• The root microbiome
• Plant holobiont
• Root imaging & phenotyping
• Rhizosphere processes for sustainable agriculture & nutrient cycling
• Natural (forest and grassland) ecosystem rhizosphere
• Rhizosphere of extreme environments
• Evolution in the rhizosphere (domestication)
• Plant mutualisms or symbionts, natural & commercial inoculants
• Climate change, abiotic stress and the rhizosphere
• Rhizosphere modelling
• Cutting edge approaches and methods